Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Future classroom

We were asked to describe on future classroom. Maybe I could talk a bit about it.

Frankly speaking, I do not keep high expectation for the future classroom. I don't expect future classes to be equipped with superb high-tech tools and machines. For me, I think it would be enough if there are computer, internet and LCD projector in a classroom. Why do I need these three things? Computer would be the center of the learning process. I may exploit various programs and softwares in class in order to build different crucial skills in pupils. Internet would be the source of knowledge and information. I can bring anything in this world into my class by using it. Nothing would be possible when there is internet connection in class. Last one - LCD projector. Projector would be the medium of sharing. It would be meaningless of there is internet connection but it can be projected in front of the class. It would benefit the teacher alone since the others hardly see what contains in the computer screen manipulated by the teacher. It would be different when there is a projector, projecting all the things to the class. Pupils will benefit a lot from there.

I am not sure what kind of technology will be invented later. I do not want to think of it but one thing I really hope is - human create technology for good purposes and not for the other side's reasons.

I end my dream here. Thanks.  

1 comment:

S.E.R.I.O.U.S said...

Your dream about your future classroom seems very simple one(really different from the others).

I hope that you should will never not stop DREAMING(positive view) okay